Monday, April 1, 2024

Color Hues Challenge #84 - Peach and Green - Just A Note Painted Peony (Concord and 9th, MCT)

Hello,

Happy April 1st (already!) and welcome to Colour Hues Challenge #84. Our lovely hostess, Cindy, has selected hues of Peach and Green  - a wonderful combination Spring - as inspiration for the next two weeks.

We're delighted to have Donna joining us for this challenge.

My Concord & 9th Painted Peony stamp and die set is making yet another appearance. I love it! Another floral set that's dazzling in any colour. 


The challenge will be open until April 14th @ 9 AM EST!

The winners will be posted an hour before our next challenge goes live.
The overall winner will have the opportunity to be a
future Guest Designer!
Have Fun!

Thank you for dropping by!


11 comments:

Marcia Hill said...

WOW!! It's like this stamp was made for this color combination Carol...absolutely GORGEOUS! Beautifully colored too!! Hugs. :0)

Lisa Elton said...

Gorgeous card, Carol!

Nancy said...

Look at you with all these gorgeous florals lately! This is just so pretty! I can see why you love it so! Awesome card that someone is going to love!

Julie B said...

As Marcia said, Wow Carol, those peonies certainly pack a punch, gorgeous. :)

Jeanne said...

How beautiful, Carol! Those shades are just fabulous for this image. Well done!

Karen said...

Dazzling is exactly the right word for this card, Maria! I'm sure you're correct that it's lovely in any colors, but the Peach and Green is so wonderful! Gorgeous card!

Cindy Beach said...

I am agreeing, your card and these fabulous peonies are dazzling, Carol! They show oof the color duo with such style and elegance. Your square card is unique too. A gorgeous design!

donna mikasa said...

You've made this C&9th set shine so beautifully! I don't believe I've seen it before and will look it up! Thanks so much for having me as a guest!

Tracey McNeely said...

How many times can I say I love this card, I love this card! The flower is so lovely and your colouring is just perfect Carol! After I check out eveyone's cards I need to go to C9! ;)

Stef Perry said...

Carol, you've created such a gorgeous card with these peonies in the challenge colors! I agree, the stamp is indeed dazzling, and your design is lovely. Peonies are my favorite flowers, so I love seeing yet another stamp set (that might have to end up in my collection lol!) and your beautiful card! ❤️

JulieP said...

It doesn't get any more perfect than this!!! I love how the image fill the card. This is just lovely.