Wednesday, March 27, 2024

Just Us Girls Challenge #720 - Anything Goes Stencil Week - Hello Friend Roses mini slim (Altenew Perfect Gift, Crop and Create Fall 2023)

Hello,

Welcome to Just Us Girls Challenge #720, where we're inviting you to create whatever occasion/style of card you want using stencils. Our lovely teammate, Sue, will have the honour of choosing the winner. 
We're delighted to have Tracey McNeely joining us, but sad that this is her wrap-up as our March Guest Designer. Thank you for your awesome inspiration this month, my wonderful friend! 

My card features a stamp, stencil and die combination from Altenew, which was part of last fall's Crop & Create. It's called Perfect Gift (not sure if it's been released on their site yet) and has a variety of sentiments that complete phrases that speak to people/occasions being "perfect gifts." The flowers are lovely, aren't they! My sentiment comes from a different stamp set, from Crop & Create 2022. It's pretty and, in my view, fits well with the flower clusters. A sprinkling of 'stamped' splatters finishes off my card.


Looking forward to seeing your stencil sensations in the gallery.

Thank you for dropping by!


11 comments:

Jeanne said...

Such a lovely card and such pretty stenciling. Stamped splatters for the win!! Thank you so much for sharing, Carol!

Vicki Dutcher said...

So very pretty with the soft pink flowers!

Lisa Elton said...

Oooohhhh, this is PRETTY!!

Carol said...

What pretty flowers Carol! I love your soft palette and the pretty sentiment! The stenciling is perfect and I am stuck on that stamped spatter. I need to move to that before I ruin another card. Pretty card girl!!!

ElizStewart said...

Carol... so simple and beautiful!

Sue VanDeVusse said...

First of all, I LOVE that you have a splatter stamp! Those flowers are stunning and I love the delicate colors you used to stencil them. Gorgeous design!

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

This is so beautiful, Carol. I love your design with the opposing flowers. Your stenciling is perfect in soft shades with darker accents. But the stamped spatters!!! I am all for tht. I am terrified of spattering because of the high possibility of ruining the project (she said from lots of experience), so that is a fabulous solution.

Lisa Elton said...

Love the simplicity of your card! This is so pretty!

Bobby said...

Those flowers are lovely, Carol, and what a great way to splatter. I think I need one of those stamps too.

Ina G said...

Simpleeeeeestunning Carol. Beautifully coloured and oh how I love those splatters!

Tracey McNeely said...

Absolutely jaw dropping gorgeous Carol. Such a beautiful flower. I have a bit of a lump in my throat after reading your post. The first Crop & Create,from two years ago, you were supposed to do with Lindsey. Missing her a lot these days. Thank you so much for having me as a guest at JUGS in March!