Wednesday, April 24, 2024

Just Us Girls Challenge #724 - Anything Goes Stencil - Big Hugs Flower Press (Concord and 9th)

Hello,

Welcome to Just Us Girls Challenge #724, where I'm delighted to be your hostess for this week's Anything Goes Stencil Challenge.  

This wrap-up challenge for April (ohmyword...time's flying!) means it's time to express our appreciation for our fabulous guest designer: Colleen Begley. Colleen, you've been wonderfully inspiring! Thank you for sharing your creativity with us and we hope to see you in the gallery often.

I'm smitten with Concord & 9th's Flower Press stencil and, after bringing it out for another challenge, I decided to create a second card for this one.


Looking forward to seeing your stencil sensations in the gallery!

Also sharing at: 

My Speckled Egg DI in my photo looks more blue than it does in real life, where it comes very close to that in the photo.  I paired it with Mustard Seed, a bit of Fossilized Amber and some Shaded Lilac. 


Thank you for dropping by!


8 comments:

Jeanne said...

Oh my, this is so very pretty with it's soft spring colors and the big hugs!! Thanks for sharing, Carol!

ElizStewart said...

Carol... love the colors you chose for one of my favorite stencils of late! Great card!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Love the color combo that blue is really pretty, as is your card!

Kim S said...

Gorgeous! I love the soft misty-looking colors!

Sue VanDeVusse said...

Beautiful! I love the soft colors and the depth you achieved on your stenciling.

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

I LOVE this stencil pack. This is the first time I am seeing it, and what a wonderful job you did using it. Wonderful choice of colors.

Bobby said...

The variety of flowers look wonderful in your choice of colors, Carol.

Lisa Elton said...

This is lovely, Carol I like your soft colors!