Wednesday, October 4, 2023

HLS October 2023 Christmas Challenge - Anything Goes (Optional: Stencil) - Merry and Bright (Spellbinders)

Hello,

Welcome to Happy Little Stampers Christmas Challenge, where Anything Goes is always the theme, with an optional twist which, this month is *Stencil*.


No stenciling from me this time. In fact, I went completely opposite with die cuts only. This card, featuring Spellbinders products, was one created at the recent Crop & Create event. We made two more with our new goodies but - as always - I'm behind in my homework. Maybe next month...


Looking forward to see your Christmas cards in the gallery.

Thank you for dropping by!


3 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Very cute, Carol, love the colors!

Jeanne said...

So festive, Carol. I like the embossing on the background and how you inlaid the Merry. Thanks so much for sharing. :)

Kim S said...

This is so sweet! The die is wonderful and I love your addition of the little flowers.