Sunday, October 1, 2023

Color Hues Challenge #73 - Coral and Blue - Poinsettia Merry Christmas (Alex Syberia Festive Poinsettia)

Hello,

Welcome to Color Hues Challenge #73, where our fabulous Cindy invites us to use hues of Coral and Blue as our inspiration for the next two weeks. Beautiful combination!

We have three amazing guest designers joining us for this challenge: FranTrina and Jolanda. Guaranteed you'll be dazzled by their creativity. 


I finally invited some of Alex Syberia's products into my collection and OHMYSTARS! They are incredible - especially the Festive Poinsettia. To say I'm smitten would be an understatement. The stamps/stencils, as you can see, fill an entire card front, should you so desire. And desire I did! Coral and blue for this version...and an assortment of others in different combinations waiting in the wings. This set makes my stencil-loving heart VERY happy!


Looking forward to seeing your Coral and Blue creations in the gallery.

This challenge will be open until October 14th @ 9AM!

The winners will be posted an hour before our next challenge goes live.
The overall winner will have the opportunity to be a 
future Guest Designer!

Thank you for dropping by!



10 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Absolutely gorgeous, Carol!!

Julie B said...

I love poinsettias and this is a beauty. I've eyed up some Alex Syberia designs but so far held off, I may just HAVE to indulge after seeing this Carol. :)

Jeanne said...

Gorgeous!!!

Nancy said...

I have been eyeing this gorgeous poinsettia, Carol. Your card is like the poster child for this color combo! Awesome job!

Cindy Beach said...

Stunning, Carol! The poinsettia is gorgeous and looks amazing in these colors!

JulieP said...

Gorgeous Carol!!!! I'm so surprised at how well this color combo translates into holiday cards.

Trina P. said...

Ooh so beautiful! Looks like we were on the same poinsettia Christmas card wavelengths… great minds! πŸ˜‰ And how lucky are you to get your hands in this AS set… I’m on a wait list. πŸ˜•

Stef Perry said...

Absolutely stunning, Carol! What a great choice for this challenge and I'm with you, love how it fills a card front. Now I might have to add this to my wish list lol!

Marcia Hill said...

I made 3 different color versions when I first got this stencil too Carol...it's a bit addictive, isn't it?! I absolutely LOVE the Poinsettia in the blue & coral...so festive AND beautiful! Hugs. :0)

Tracey McNeely said...

Carol I am also so glad you finally invited Alex Syberia into your craftroom, this is such a gorgeous poinsettia in coral and blue. You may have invited her into my craftroom too! ;)