Sunday, October 8, 2023

HLS Anything Goes with Dies - October 2023 - Thankful for You - Stitched Pumpkin and Poshta Design Harvest Pumpkin, Acorn and Apple

Hello,

HAPPY THANKSGIVING to all my Canadian friends!



Today, I'm sharing the Thanksgiving-themed packages I created for my niece and nephew - and everything uses dies! The cards feature the Lawn Fawn Embroidery Hoop dies. The patterns for the leaf and pumpkin were created by Chari Moss, who is a wonderfully talented card-maker and stitcher. Cute patterns and so easy to follow. I added a sprinkle of ink-blended die cut leaves and enamel dots to a leafy coverplate (from Concord & 9th) background. The sentiment banner is from MCT.


The felt pumpkins, apples and acorns are from Poshta Design. I love her products! Her dies and felt are *chef's kiss* amazing and stitching, especially with her designs, is so relaxing. The results are always a delight.


Looking forward to seeing how you'll highlight your dies! 

Thank you for dropping by!


2 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

You are the best aunt! These are just wonderful, Carol. I'll be they were a hit!

Jeanne said...

Your niece and nephew are SO lucky to have an auntie like you! These projects are "chef's kiss" wonderful!! I love Chari's patterns and cards, too. I have never tried a Poshta design. I don't know that I can start another collection of anything!! Thanks for sharing these delights. :)