Tuesday, December 15, 2020

STAMPlorations Reminder Post~December CAS Challenge~Anything Goes (optional twist Red & Brown)...Yuletide Snowman Mini Card

Hello,

Welcome to my reminder post for STAMPlorations December CAS Challenge, where Anything CAS Goes, with an optional colour twist of red and brown.


I went with the twist this time, using the cutie-patootie snowman from Holiday Expressions: Yuletide Cheer. I decided not to add a sentiment on the card front, leaving my snowman as the star of the stage! Isn't he darling!! LOVE!


That's it from me; time for you to play along.
  • You can find Challenge details here. PLEASE READ as they've been updated.
  • If you decide to purchase some of the products I - or other designers have used - head over to the STAMPlorations Online Store (always great deals to be had!)
  • To receive an additional 20% off your purchases, I invite you to use my discount code: STAMPGIRLCAROL.

Thank you for dropping by!


1 comment:

Jeanne said...

Oh you have some of the happiest snowmen, Carol. This is simply delightful! Thanks so much for sharing. Crafty hugs!