Wednesday, December 16, 2020

EH 12 Days of Christmas Tags~Days 8 - 12

Hello,

Mission accomplished! I've completed my goal for Ellen Hutson's 12 Tags of Christmas 2020!  Yayyy!


Here are the final 5:

On Day 8, Emily drew inspiration from "We Wish You A Merry Christmas." I used a new gift card tag for my version, with a sentiment that connects to wishes for a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Alas, no figgy pudding images *grin*


Carly's Day 9 tag was inspired by"Holly Jolly Christmas," so I played along with some jolly Paper Smooches images. The gift card tag is the same one as above.


Adelina's tag for Day 10, sparked by "Grandma Got Run Over by a Reindeer," made me laugh out loud! She created quite the fitting scene! Me: not so clever, so I went with the 'reindeer'. 


Kelly's Day 11 tag, featuring "Deck the Halls," saw me dipping into some 'hoarded' paper from P13 (their papers are positively scrumptious!!) and an older, timeless stamp from Gina K Designs. Isn't that holly on the front tag gorgeous? And the second tag is the back of the holly paper. Swoon!


Julie's "12 Days of Christmas" tag for Day 12 had me stumped for a bit, until I remembered my brand new Dove die from Paper Smooches; the two tags fit the song's line "On the second day of Christmas, my true love gave to me: two turtle doves...". 


And that, my friends, is a wrap! Huge thank you to the fabulous designers from Ellen Hutson, whose inspiration and creativity brought me 12 (actually 13, as I have two Santa tags) more rounds of tag-making JOY!!

Thank you for dropping by!



3 comments:

Jeanne said...

What a grand finale to your tags, Carol. So delightful, each and every one. You've been such a busy and prolific tagmaker! Thanks for sharing all your wonderful tags!

Lindsey said...

Well done!!! Love each and every one of them!

Kim S said...

Your tags have all been absolutely amazing!! Such an amazing variety!