Friday, February 14, 2020

Just Us Girls Challenge #523~Colour Week...Thinking of You on Your Special Day

Hello,

Welcome to Just Us Girls Challenge #523,  where our lovely Ina invites us to use black, gold and cream as our palette!


We are super thrilled to have incredibly talented Betty Jacobson joining us once again as Guest Designer! Please check out her wonderful card; she has created magic with this colour combination. MAGIC, I tell you! As well, please visit my wonderful JUGS team: Sue, Angie, Vicki, Ina, Bobby, Nancy, Lisa, Maria and Cécile. If you have a chance to comment, that would be a real treat; they would love to know you dropped by.

I brought out my Concord & 9th Painted Rose set for my card: black outline/shadow, gold shimmer paper letters and cream/ivory embellishments from Studio Katia! Easy!


That's it from me! Looking forward to seeing how black, gold and cream inspire you!

Thank you for dropping by!


11 comments:

Vicki Dutcher said...

Easy card with a pop! Love the added gold

Betty J said...

Super classy! Your sentiment including that die cut is the perfect fit! I keep telling you, you have amazing choice in dies!

Bobby said...

So elegant, Carol. That one large rose really makes a statement.

Lisa Kind said...

I just love that you left the flower uncolored but added the black behind it. And the touch of gold with the delicate die cut word is so pretty!

Lindsey said...

This is an elegant colour combo - and your card uses it perfectly! So pretty.

Ina G said...

Elegant and so classy Carol. Beeeeeeeeeautiful in it's simplicity.

Macimbalo said...

Really gorgeous and a great use of the colors for such an elegant card!

Sue VanDeVusse said...

Beautiful! I love the clean yet bold design with that big bloom. That die cut gold sentiment works perfectly graced across the flower. I love it!

Nancy said...

Winner, Winner chicken dinner! Sensational and that is all! Love the dimension and how your leaves are off the page! You killed it!

Cécile Ribon said...

This is so striking, Carol! I love this giant rose simply stamped in black, it is so elegant!

Kim S said...

Elegant and so eye-catching!