Friday, February 28, 2020

Just Us Girls Challenge #525~Wild Card: Inlay Die Cuts....LOVE!

Hello,


Happy February 29th!  Hope you have wonderful plans for this extra day! Me: off to a pop-up shopping event by a local retailer! Yayyyy!  Picking up some new Lawn Fawn and maybe a couple other things!

Welcome to Just Us Girls Challenge #525, where our lovely Nancy invites us to Inlay Die Cuts for this week's Wild Card theme.


We are super thrilled to have incredibly talented Betty Jacobson joining us once again as Guest Designer - but also sad that this will be her finale with us. Betty, your inspiration this month has been above and beyond! Thank you for gracing us with your talents and, hopefully, we'll see you often in the gallery! Please wander to her blog for a visit and, afterwards, drop by at my wonderful JUGS team's places: Sue, Angie, Vicki, Ina, Bobby, Nancy, Lisa, Maria and Cécile. If you have a chance to comment, that would be a real treat.

I'm sharing some 'floral' love today, complete with a little bee!  Hope you can see that these sweet  Paper Smooches Garden Greetings (except for the bee, who is buzzing overhead) are inlaid into the panel (I suspect you can because.my die-cutting is not exactly straight...sigh!!).  The panel is propped up with foam tape, so in real life, the recessing is quite evident. Such a joy to colour these; they are adorable, as are the other stamps in the collection.


That's it from me! Looking forward to seeing you go *wild* with inlay die cuts this week!

Thank you for dropping by!


8 comments:

Jeanne said...

So bright and vibrant! Paper Smooches images are just adorable. You made them shine!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Super cute!

Kim Heggins said...

Absolutely love this card....just as sweet as can be.

Nancy said...

I second Kim....I love this card too!!!! I see nothing but perfection so I don't know what you are referring to that is crooked. LOVE!!!!!

Ina G said...

I 'LOVE' your inlaid die cuts Carol. So colourful and that bee is certainly busy buzzing overhead. Can't see anything crooked either!

Bobby said...

I zoomed in and just realized the vases spell 'love'. I was so focused on the wonderful color that I missed it at first. This is such a fun card, Carol.

Sue VanDeVusse said...

How cool! Those vases are adorable and your coloring is fabulous. I love that they spell love, it took me a minute to see that :)

Betty J said...

Carol your card brings "happy" with it! And so does your super kind heart! Thank you for all the fun and love this month! You are a treasure!