Friday, February 21, 2020

Inkspirational Challenge #208~Word Prompt...Live Like Tomorrow Doesn't Exist

Hello,

Welcome to Inkspirational Challenge #208, where our word prompt is LEAP! Quite fitting with Feb. 29th just around the corner!


Perfect opportunity to bring out one of Visible Images sets...I'd say this gal is definitely 'leaping' for joy!


My wonderful teammates have interpreted  LEAP in most delightful fashions. Please visit and leave them some love, which I know will be deeply appreciated:


Looking forward to seeing you in the gallery!

Thank you for dropping by!


6 comments:

Jeanne said...

The colors in the image are fabulous and I think that sentiment is terrific. Wonderful card!

Pia S said...

Love how you did the image in ombré style. Youthful and great modern design.

Bobby said...

A great combo of image and sentiment, Carol, not to mention the colors.

sandie said...

Oh I can’t believe this, yesterday I made a Time Out card using this same set and nearly the same design...promise I hadn’t seen your card first! And was going to use this stamp for this challenge!!! May have to think of another way to use it! Anyway, so you know I think this is fab x

Anila Dikay said...

Such a beautiful image and perfect for the theme. I love the way you have used ombre colors for it and the sentiment is awesome.

Marina said...

I wouldn't have thought to stamp this in pink - it looks beautiful.