Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Happy "Flurries"....CAS(E) this Sketch #117, W&W~ Join in to Win

Hello,

I'm swooping in with a quick card for CAS(E) this Sketch #117



This is my second card, using Winnie and Walter products for everything: Katherine Cutaways, Bigger Bold Flurries and, of course, my happy word die.  *Flurries* serving double duty as flowers....YES!


Here's the first card...Yeesh, but what was I thinking! I figured the sentiment would stand out a bit more, but instead, I've created a Where's Waldo effect!  I decided (although the photo doesn't capture it well), to Glossy Accent the camo Happpy.  In real life, it's more pronounced...sort of.  "Cool," was my husband's response...how sweet is that!



I'm sharing my first card over at Winnie and Walter~Join in to Win

I'm making a valiant effort to catch up on comments; if you haven't heard from me, not to worry! I've seen your cards, gazed and admired, and will be letting you know as soon as I can!

Thanks so much for dropping by; your visit and comments add sparkle to my day!
Hugs,

18 comments:

Ardyth said...

This is my kind of card - graphic and fun! I think I like it best with the white, but the subtlety of the stamped sentiment is pretty cool too!

Monika Reeck said...

Both are cool.love All the blue and the sentiment so beautiful..the other card you look like hiding the sentiment cool effect..another beautiful card Miss Carol..hugs..Monika

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, these are both cool! I love the camouflaged diecut word! Fabulous takes on the sketch!

Brenda said...

I am loving both of these cards Carol! The cameo one is awesome and like DH said, cool! lol I love hidden words like this because you can see them but yet you can't. Very cool to me! Hugs, Brenda

I Card Everyone said...

c... you are cool, and so is the hubs... hey! So are your cards... imagine that? Love the blues... I've had my own blues in the past few days. Ask me sometime about my hubs' blues...
=] Michele

Dana said...

I like them, even the glossy accent one!!! So graphic and CAS!!!

Geri said...

Wow! I love both versions! The 'Find Waldo' is cool specifically for that reason! I think that the layered die is actually more effective while in "incognito mode". Having said that...the white 'happy' is effective precisely because it IS white and a nice sharp contrast to those GORGEOUS blossoms!

Pam said...

Love them both. Gorgeous blossoms make me happy!

Greta said...

Very sweet!

Bobby said...

I think those "hidden" sentiments are tricky so you're brave for taking it on. Your flower stamping is so perfectly aligned.

Tracey McNeely said...

Pretty cards I like both versions! The white stands out more but I bet the cut and popped sentiment looked amazing in real life! No worries about commenting, I am much in the same boat too much to love out there.

Michelle said...

Love all of the beautiful blues! So perfect for CTS #117!

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

Your "Where's Waldo" comment made me laugh right out loud! I think both versions are wonderful though. Love the inks you've used. All around great creation.

Marisa said...

Great take on the sketch! Where is Waldo made me giggle LOL! Leaving with a whole lot of happy on my mind :)

Kim Heggins said...

These are just too darn cute...can't decide which one I like more, they are both fabulous!

Anita in France said...

Yummy blue hues against that crisp white, Carol ... they're both gorgeous ... the camoflaged happy because it's subtle and the white one as it pops beautifully! Hugs, Anita :)

Barb Ghig said...

I'm loving both versions and really loving all the different shades of blue! You did an amazing job on the sketch, Carol...In fact, I can't pick a favorite this time :)

Taunya Butler said...

C - this is delightful - love the ombre blues and this card has such a sweetness about it!! I think I prefer the one with the white happy but both cards tickle me completely!!! So great to see a card made with all W & W stuff!! Such a big fan!!!