Thursday, June 13, 2024

Just Us Girls Challenge #731 - Word Week - Celebrate - Let's Celebrate Breezy Blossoms

Hello,

Welcome to Just Us Girls Challenge #731, where I've selected CELEBRATE for this week's word prompt.  So many options: birthdays, Father's Day (this Sunday), Mother's Day, weddings, graduation, national holidays (Canada Day and July 4th are on the horizon), retirements, accomplishments, *you*...and the list goes on. Hopefully, we'll celebrate a gallery filled with celebration!


I'm celebrating with some Breezy Blossoms, in pastel colours, from Pinkfresh Studio, paired with a Better Press sentiment from Spellbinders. These flowers make me happy; hope they create a similar response for you.


Your turn!

Also sharing at:




Thank you for dropping by!


9 comments:

ElizStewart said...

Carol... just beautiful! love the oval frame as well. The soft pastels are perfect. Your card definitely makes me happy!

Carol said...

What a gorgeous card Carol! That detailed oval is soooooo pretty as are the softly colored flowers. A box of these would be a really nice gift to someone. I am so far behind with these Betterpress and Glimmer foil machines...sigh. What beautiful results like this!

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

This is gorgeous, Carol, and I love that you used this wonderful oval as the stage for your wonderful floral. I am about the break out my Betterpress today! Excited. You are using yours beautifully. Very inspiring!

Vicki Dutcher said...

What a lovely card! Those vocal flowers are so pretty great coloring

JoAnn said...

Beautiful card with those lovely pastel blooms. They look great in that pretty oval frame. Thanks for the inspiration.

Bobby said...

Gorgeous bouquet, Carol, and I love that braided oval that shows it off.

Anne S said...

Such a beautiful card, I love everything about it, and it's just perfect for our challenge. Thanks for joining us for this month's challenge over at AAA Colourful.
Anne S
Design team member, AAA Colourful

Kim S said...

I love how you've grouped these delicate flowers together into a gorgeous bouquet!

Sue VanDeVusse said...

Beautiful design! I love those soft, delicate flowers arranged on the circle and the perfect placement of you sentiment.