Sunday, June 16, 2024

Color Hues Challenge #89 - Sage & Pink - You are the Best - Beautiful Days (Alex Syberia Designs)

Hello,

Welcome to Colour Hues Challenge #89, where our lovely hostess, Marcia, has selected hues of Sage and Pink as inspiration for the next two weeks. I'm smitten with this combination, looking for ways to add it as accents to my cards, wardrobe and home decor. It's a winner!

We're delighted to have Amy Tsuruta joining us as our Guest Designer for this challenge; welcome, Amy! 

My card features the Beautiful Day hot foil plate, die and stencils from Alex Syberia Designs' most recent release. Two shades of pink inks, paired with Dusty Sage (SSS) and Bundled Sage (distress ink) made for easy colouring of these delightful whimsical blooms.  I added the two die cut floral panels to a Charming Floral background. A Just Because Hot Foil & Die  sentiment was the finishing touch. I'm a super fan of ASD; her exceptional suites of products make card-making a joy! 


Looking forward to seeing your Sage and Pink creations.

The challenge will remain open until June 29th at 9 AM.

The winners will be posted an hour before our next challenge and the overall winner will have the opportunity to be a future Guest Designer.


Thank you for dropping by!



10 comments:

Tracey McNeely said...

Carol my friend, this is stunning. I love the Beautiful Days bundle makes for such a gorgeous card. I love all the details like the stitched background, the foiling and the ever so perfect stenciling! Your card makes me smile huge!

Kim S said...

This is absolutely gorgeous. That hot foil plate is amazing and I love it with the soft pinks and greens that you used! Pairing two of them with the stitched detail in the background is a wonderful look.

Julie B said...

So pretty Carol. I have looked at ASD stamps and stencils from afar and resisted so far but I may just have to take the plunge! :)

Jeanne said...

Carol! This is beautiful!! LOVE the image and the soft and pretty colors. So lovely and eyecatching. Thank you for sharing!

~amy~ said...

Carol, this is so pretty. I really should foil more often, it is so gorgeous.

Nancy said...

I am certainly putting this set on my wish list. How beautiful is this! WOW! You nailed the colors to the graphic so well. Hugs!

Marcia Hill said...

I am a big fan of ASD products too Carol and you sure have made this card SHINE with the colors and gold foiling on this lovely, lovely card!! Love the background too...sooooo pretty! I'm so glad you had fun creating with this color combo...I did too!! Hugs. :0)

Karen said...

This is just stunning! Those flowers are absolutely delightful and I love the way your double die cut fills the card! Your soft stenciling is so lovely as is the beautiful stitched background.

JulieP said...

Your perfectly symmetrical design really speaks to my inner OCD!!! This is just beautiful Carol!!! (And I agree...her products are fab!)

Stef Perry said...

Carol, the mirror design of your card looks wonderful with the stunning foiled and stenciled floral design and the subtle background is a perfect addition. So gorgeous, I just love your card!