Friday, August 5, 2022

Inkspirational Challenge #271~Technique - One Layer Stamping...Hello, Hi, Hey Turnabout

Hello,

We are deeply saddened to share the news that, on July 21st, we lost our treasured friend and teammate, Lindsey, following her hard-fought battle with cancer. Lindsey was well-known for her amazing creativity, witty sense of humor and immense capacity to support and encourage her design team members and challenge participants. The Inkspirational family joins her family and friends in missing her shining light, her 'realness', her kindness. As for me...I miss my friend more with each passing day. 


Welcome to Inkspirational Challenge #271, where we've selected One Layer Stamping as our Technique Challenge. 


One layer stamping is sooooo not up my alley; I 'need' my stacked die cuts!  Concord & 9th Turnabout to the rescue! Here, I've used an older stamp - Hey There - and it's pretty obvious this is a "Hello, Hey, Hi" how-are-you-doing card. Or so I hope *grin*


Excited to see the gallery filled with your one-layer wonders! 

Thank you for dropping by!


3 comments:

Jeanne said...

Beautiful one layer cards. You almost can't go wrong with a turnabout stamp! I'm so sorry for the loss of your friend. It sounds like she was truly wonderful and inspirational. Hugs.

Crafting Queen said...

Sorry for your loss. Wonderful card. anesha

Pia S said...

Love the outcome of your creative use of sentiment stamps and different colored inks!