Friday, July 22, 2022

Just Us Girls Challenge #642~Color Week...I Chair-ish our Friendship

Hello,

Welcome to Just Us Girls Challenge #642, where our lovely Sue has selected this photo as inspiration this week. Colour, decor, 'ambiance'...what will capture your eye?


Once again, Fran Wing joins us as our July guest designer. Her card, as well as those of my teammates, are sure to delight! 

The MFT couch collection finally landed at my place and ohmystars! So much fun designing little rooms with the assortment of dies/stamps. The furniture, decor elements and even the drapes are fabulous; possibilities galore with this set.  I think it's obvious what features from the photo caught my eye! 


Looking forward to seeing your interpretations in the gallery! 

Thank you for dropping by!


6 comments:

Jeanne said...

Your take with this card is all around fantastic. Love the colors you chose. The drapes are so lovely!

ElizStewart said...

Carol... between you and Nancy, I just love these adorable scenes! The sentiment is just wonderful!

Bobby said...

You had me with that punny sentiment, Carol, but your living room is adorable. You captured that photo perfectly.

Cindy Beach said...

Ahh, yes, these great dies are heading my way! What a lovely scene - this card is so pretty and fun!

Sue VanDeVusse said...

I absolutely love your adorable living room scene! Those dies are so cool and you made them look amazing. I really love those drapes :)

Ina G said...

What a cosy little scene you have created here Carol. So creative and such fun to make I am sure. Fabulousness!