Friday, July 8, 2022

Inkspirational Challenge #269 - Designer's Choice - Favourite Colour in Monochrome...Thank You Berry Much (Spellbinders Pie Collection)

Hello,

Welcome back to Inkspirational, where Marlena, as her Designer's Choice, invites us to use our Favourite Colour in Monochrome. 


Blue is my favourite colour; blueberry my favourite pie!  I'm just smitten with Spellbinders' Pie collection! And that pie box is just too cute!


Please check out the monochromatic marvels from my teammates - Marlena and Pia - then join us in the gallery!

Thank you for dropping by!


3 comments:

Pia S said...

That pie set is so cute! And. Love the kitchen tile or picnic blanket you’ve made as background too.

Bobby said...

So yummy looking, Carol.

Marlena M. said...

Perfection Carol! I love everything about this yummy creation~