Friday, March 4, 2022

Inkspirational Challenge #260~Word Prompt - Curve...Rainbows (Pinkfresh and Cocoa Vanilla)

Hello,

Welcome to Inkspirational Challenge #260, where we're inviting you to share *CURVES* on your cards/projects for the next two weeks. From a curved card shape, to curves 'on' your card, to curvy images...plenty of directions to take with this prompt.


My card has oodles of curves, thanks to this pretty rainbow paper (I really need to whittle down my paper stash!) from Cocoa Vanilla's Daydream collection and the curvy lines of the Pinkfresh Studio ornate dies. No sentiment; I think the little heart says it all! 


Please check out my teammates' curve delights, then play along with us!


Thank you for dropping by!


4 comments:

Jeanne said...

Great use of the prompt on this card, Carol. The fun rainbows are so cheery and the flourish-y curves on the bottom really help to anchor them. Great job!

Marlena M. said...

I love these rainbows Carol! Beautiful colors too~

Pia S said...

Sometimes all what is needed is a paper. Simple as that. Charming card.

Marina said...

So pretty and quite unusual - love the shaped bit at the bottom.