Friday, March 4, 2022

HLS March 2022 Christmas Challenge~Anything Goes (optional twist: Twine)...May Your Christmas Be Bright (Concord & 9th)

Hello,

Welcome to Happy Little Stampers March 2022 Christmas Challenge, where Anything Goes is always a choice with an optional twist which, this month, is twine.


No twine for me (or ribbon or threads...those things get me twisted up in knots! The only threads that work for me are cross-stitch...and even that's debatable! LOL!); rather, I'm bringing you some lovely poinsettias! This Concord & 9th Christmas Florals set was a gift from my awesome friend, Lindsey, and ohmystars! It is a wonderful stamp/die combination! I even did some copic colouring! 


Looking forward to your Christmas creations, with or without the twist!

Thank you for dropping by!


2 comments:

Jeanne said...

Beautiful card, Carol. Those pointsettias are colored beautifully! Well done! I think the clusters are wonderful and that texture on the letters in Christmas is perfect. I really like this card! Thanks so much for sharing.

JulieP said...

This is gorgeous!!! Lindsey's a good egg. Did you emboss your gold cardstock or is this one of the textured ones from Tonic?