Tuesday, March 8, 2022

HLS March 2022 Anything Goes with Dies Challenge...Mini Slimline Gingerbread Hearts and Hugs + Envelope

Hello,

Welcome to Happy Little Stampers March 2022 Challenge, where Anything Goes. Bring out your dies and let them shine on the stage!


Lots of dies on my mini slimline + envelope ensemble. The little gingerbreads are so versatile and were released by one of my favourite companies as part of a Valentine collection (which is also where I drew inspiration). Here, I've turned them into a friendship card. I partially die-cut the heart from the top of the card; something I should do more often. Aren't those little faces cute! And yes, everything - from their eyes to their icing outlines to the envelope - are dies! 



That's it from me! Looking forward to seeing you in the gallery!



Thank you for dropping by!


4 comments:

Jeanne said...

Absolutely adorable, Carol! Thanks for sharing!

baileyrosy.com said...

Aw this is so cute and love the fact it has an accompanying envelope. That little gingerbread looks good enough to eat.

Marie

JulieP said...

Oh this is fun!!! Feel free to send it to me. ROFL!

Helen said...

What a super fun card Carol. Such a cute gingerbread man. Great to have a matching envelope. Take care!:)