Friday, February 18, 2022

Inkspirational Challenge #259~Technique Challenge - Shaped Cards - Sweet Donut Circle

Hello,

Welcome to Inkspirational Challenge #259, where we're launching a new challenge to the current word, photo and designer's choice line up: TECHNIQUE Challenge. Every fourth rotation, we'll invite you to share a 'technique' with us, and to mark the debut of the newcomer, we're going with something we hope you'll enjoy: SHAPED cards. Any shape works, except for squares or rectangles.  A chance to think outside of the 'box'! 

The team has created fabulous cards; if you'd like more inspiration, check out the Queen of Techniques, Jennifer McGuire. Her recent Fun Shaped Birthday and Rocking Pendulum cards/videos are filled with wonderful ideas.

I've gone with a simple circle card, mainly because my new MCT dies arrived! I paired my strawberry glazed chocolate donut and white chocolate hearts sprinkles with....yep, donut patterned paper! Dozens of donuts on this card! The inside sentiment reads: "Thanks a hole bunch." I've already made two cards with this set (see my previous post) and plenty of ideas for more. We could all use a touch of sweetness these days! 


Please check out my teammates' delightful creations, then play along with us!


Thank you for dropping by!


3 comments:

Jeanne said...

Such a delightful card, Carol. Gotta love the donut pattern paper. Yummy!

Marlena M. said...

I adore your donut card Carol! Lovely details~

Pia S said...

Such a sweet card in every way with little hearts as sprinkles and delicate, yummy colors. Cute!