Wednesday, January 5, 2022

STAMPlorations January 2022 CAS Cards Challenge....Rainbows For Brightening My Day

Hello,

Welcome to STAMPlorations January 2022 CAS Cards Challenge, where Anything Goes is always the theme, with an optional twist which, this month, is RAINBOW! No rainbows where I am at the moment...just snow and frigid temperatures! 


Playing with the awesome STAMP ephemera products once again (yes...addicted to them).  Here, I've combined a sentiment from Thank You Coffee with a strip of the Rainbows - Ephemera Tiles, placed atop a background using Circles All Over Texture Cover Plate, Inside reads 'Thank You', so the full message is "For Brightening My Day...Thank You". 



That's it from me; time for you to play along.
  • You can find Challenge details here. PLEASE READ.
  • If you decide you 'need' some of the products I - or other designers have used - head over to the STAMPlorations Online Store (always great deals to be had!)
  • To receive an additional 20% off your purchases, I invite you to use my discount code: STAMPGIRLCAROLM
Looking forward to seeing your CAS cards in the gallery, with or without the twists!

Thank you for dropping by!


1 comment:

Jeanne said...

Happy New Year, Carol! Delightful card! :)