Friday, January 21, 2022

Inkspirational Challenge #257~Designer's Choice - Cozy...Warm and Cozy (Simple Stories Ephemera and Knit EF)

Hello,

Welcome to Inkspirational Challenge #257 where I've selected COZY as my Designer's Choice. Quilts, warm clothes, snuggly things: I'm sure many of those spring to mind...but perhaps a cup cozy might be a choice, or a teapot cozy, or a cozy group of close knit family/friends. Lots of choices! 


I dove, once again, into my rather extensive stash of ephemera - this time from Simple Stories - for my card. I selected images that keep me toasty on wintry days: sweaters, hats, mittens and of course, hot beverages. Even the background has an element of cozy, with the knit embossing from a RG folder. 


Please check out my teammates' delightful creations, then play along with us!

MarinaPiaMarlenaLindsey (on break)

Thank you for dropping by!


7 comments:

Pia S said...

Warm, knitted clothing and a hot drink, this surely fits my idea of cozy. Sweet card!

Jeanne said...

Definitely rocking the cozy vibe with this card, Carol! Love it!

Marina said...

Love the knitted look of te embossing. I have quite a lot of ephemera from scrapbook kits that I never know what to do with, but you've made it look easy to put together a fabulous card with them.

Lindsey said...

That is the best knit ef I've ever seen - now mine seems so boring in comparison. :D A perfect backdrop for your collage of cozies.

Bobby said...

So cute, Carol.

Marlena M. said...

This is PERFECT to look at Carol as it is about seven degrees in my neck of the woods. LOVE!

Kim Heggins said...

This is adorable!