Tuesday, December 14, 2021

Perfectly CAS December 2021 Challenge #22~Sea and/or Sky...Snowflake Holidays Sparkle and Shine

Hello,

Welcome to Perfectly CAS December 2021 Challenge #22, where our theme this month is SEA and/or SKY. 


Going with a snowflakes and snow theme with my card, as those are definitely falling from the sky here in Alberta, of late. Echo Park's Winter collection is so pretty; I've used a strip of snowy paper on my narrow panel, then a scattering of die-cut snowflakes from MCT. A sparkly blue dot finishes it off.  


Please be sure to pop by my teammates' blogs, leave them some love, then bring your Perfectly CAS SEA and/or SKY creations to the gallery.
  • A friendly reminder: For this challenge, we're asking you to use one-third (aka: the rule of thirds) or less on your card designs, leaving plenty of scrumptious white space (two-thirds of your panel) to draw our eyes to to your focal image. Kylie has included an easy-to-follow explanation on the challenge blog here.


Thank you for dropping by!


3 comments:

Lindsey said...

I love this with the blues, snowflakes and touch of sparkle!

Jeanne said...

Delightful card, Carol. Love me a good sparkly snowflake. I like the simplicity of the design. :)

A.Rose said...

Love the way you added the snowflakes!