Friday, December 10, 2021

Inkspirational Challenge #254~Photo Challenge...Two-in-One Gift Boxes...Falalalala and Merry Christmas

Hello,

Welcome to Inkspirational Challenge #254,where we have this lovely, cozy, I-want-those-pjs-and-slippers photo as inspiration. Oh...and the hot chocolate...the pillow...the works!! 


As you see, I was inspired by the gifts, the hot chocolate with marshmallows, the wreaths, the bough/sprig patterns on the pjs...plenty features caught my eye. Recently, I ordered the Two-In-One Box from EH and, after some fiddling around (a bit of a learning curve to put these together), I wound up with two gift boxes. Papers are from Echo Park's Winter collection; so pretty. I'm not skilled with tying bows, wrapping with strings/ribbon, so forgive my 'messy' attempts. Still...the concept of the boxes is fun...more to be created soon!




Please check out my teammates' delightful creations, then play along with us!


Thank you for dropping by!


3 comments:

Jeanne said...

Those boxes are really cute, Carol. I like the papers you chose. I think your bows look fine. :) Enjoy creating more. :)

Dotty Jo said...

Adorable work, Jo x

Lindsey said...

Somehow this box die fell completely under my radar - these are so sweet with the fun papers!