Friday, April 9, 2021

Just Us Girls Challenge #579~Use More than 1 Stencil (Trend Week)....Today It's All About You (PFS Stencils)

Hello,

Welcome to Just Us Girls Challenge #579 where, as this week's hostess, I'm inviting you to use more than 1 stencil on your cards/projects.  With stencils being incredibly trendy, I'm sure you have a couple in your stash that would play well together or perhaps you have some of the gaining-in-popularity layered stencils that are making their marks in the crafting universe. Whatever your choice, bring on those stencils in twos, threes, fours...or more!


Once again, we're delighted to have Claire Apostoloff guest designing with us; her card is super cool, as are those created by my teammates. Do check them out and, if you can, leave them some love.

I bought a small selection PFS layered stencils *ages* ago and finally, a couple are making a debut. The background diagonal stripes are one stencil; the You Are My Favourite are three. Total: 4 stencils. And a quick way to make a floral card, stress-free!


That's it from me; looking forward to seeing how you use more than one stencil this week!


Thank you for dropping by!


11 comments:

Claire said...

You really tested me with this one - I can't believe you used 4 when I struggled with 2! The soft stripes in the background are the perfect setting for the pretty flowers!

Jeanne said...

Wow! You made this card with stencils? That's amazing. It looks fabulous. When I say you are the Queen of Blending, I am not playing. In awe! :) Have a happy day!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Excellent slim line card! You rocked those layering stencils

Maria said...

Oh gosh how lovely is this? Love the colors, images and layout! Great job! And slim lines are so awesome.

Lindsey said...

Jaw, dropped! Absolutely amazing use of stencils. And the result is a beautiful card!

Nancy said...

In awe of this card! You really took this card and challenge to the next level! This sentiment is so perfect as it really is all about you with this beauty! I have got to get my hands on some Pink Fresh Studio stencils!

Julia Aston said...

Such lovely pastel colors used on both flowers and stripes!

Macimbalo said...

Wow, I would have never guessed this card was made with stencils....so cool! I love everything about it!

Bobby said...

I didn't think those flowers were a stencil at first, Carol. They are lovely and so perfect on the pale pink stripes.

Ina G said...

What a beautiful way you have showcased stencils this week Carol Those flowers look aaaaaaaaaaaamazing in front of that soft coloured background. Had a lot of fun with this challenge.

Lisa Kind said...

Don't you love these PFS stencils? They are so cool and so fun to play with. Love what you did with them. Pretty colors and design.