Sunday, August 4, 2019

Happy Little Stampers August 2019 Christmas Challenge~Anything Goes (optional twist: Jingle Bells)...Santa Suit HO HO HO

Hello,

Welcome to Happy Little Stampers August 2019 Christmas Challenge - always Anything Goes - with an optional twist which, this month, is Jingle Bells.


I created a very simple Santa suit *grin* and I'm sure that you can 'hear' the jingle bells in the background! Whenever I see/think Santa, the bells seem to ring...or maybe that's just me!


That's it from me; please head over to the blog to see how  my talented teammates interpreted this month's theme.

Looking forward to seeing your Christmas cards in the gallery!

Also sharing at:




Thank you for dropping by!


10 comments:

Paper Therapy Ponderings said...

love your little santa suit and yes I can hear the jingle bells ringing
Cute card
Barb Housner

laurie said...

What a cute idea..so fun!!!

Inkyfingers said...

What a fun festive card Carol and I love the CAS design!
Hugs
Carol x

Jeanne said...

I think this is terrific! Ho, ho, ho!

Bobby said...

So cute, Carol. What is that buckle? I love its bling.

Shelly said...

Such a fun card, Carol!

Ivana Camdzic said...

Oh how cute!!!! I looooove this idea so much, Carol! And that glittery buckle is seriously awesome! Thank you so much sweet friend for your support and love, and so sorry for my tardiness! So glad to have my beloved computer back and to be feeling on track again ;) Sending the biggest hugs! p.s. I hope your time with the littles has been wonderful!

BożenA said...

This card is perfect. Perfect CAS, beautifully made and so funny. I love the sense of humor contained in this card, especially in relation to the optional theme of the challenge.
xx

Chrissie said...

Love this Carol... awesome simplicity! Simply ace!

Sue - said...

Love your Santa suit!