Friday, August 2, 2019

Happy Little Stampers August 2019 CAS Challenge~Only One Third...Best Wishes Dainty Blossom

Hello,

Welcome to Happy Little Stampers August 2019 CAS Card Challenge, where our theme is USE ONLY ONE THIRD. 


I'm totally behind-the-times when it comes to using alcohol inks, but working on catching up. I used a section of a 'new' combination (called Spring Break...although I think it 'Autumn' would be more apt) here. Paired it with a die-cut bloom and sentiment (both from Pinkfresh Studio) and...done!


That's it from me; please head over to the blog to see how  my talented teammates interpreted this month's theme. A reminder that we're looking for CAS designs.



Thank you for dropping by!


12 comments:

Carole said...

Beautiful Carol! I like your die and your background colours are lovely and would be great for Autumn (sshhhh don't mention that we haven't finished with summer yet!) xx

Lindsey said...

It does look autumnal, doesn't it? Of course, every alcohol ink panel is different. Regardless, it makes for a gorgeous card!

Julie B said...

I agree, autumnal more than spring but pretty none the less Carol. :)

Dotty Jo said...

Gorgeous! Jo x

Pia S said...

The strip of inked paper looks awesome! A classy design!

Jeanne said...

Wow! This is fantastic! What a wonderful color combo (for Autumn) and I like all the spatters and speckles you achieved. It shows off that pretty flower spectacularly!

Linda said...

This looks fab ..... I love the alcohol inked panel, it makes that pretty die cut really stand out xx

A.Rose said...

Love this background!

Ivana Camdzic said...

O my word, this is sooo stunning!! I'm in love with that gorgeous AI strip!! Such a stunning, eye-catching design - I'm not sure I could ever pull it off - which makes me love it even more! Absolutely beautiful, sweet friend.

BożenA said...

Very intriguing background, perfectly highlights white flowers. Great card.
xx

Macimbalo said...

Carol, you never cease to amaze me with your creations! I love that strip - it is so gorgeous and with that die cut-it's just perfection!

Neets B said...

Goes to show that you don't need to use 'pretty' colours for your card to be pretty. This is gorgeous! And you're not behind the times, I still don't own any alcohol inks! x