Thursday, August 8, 2019

Happy Little Stampers August 2019 Anything Goes with Dies Challenge...Magic Picture Changers

Hello,

Welcome to Happy Little Stampers August 2019 Anything Goes with Dies Challenge.


Playing - a LOT - with Lawn Fawn's Magic Picture Changer! Initially, I figured this die/stamps combination would be too complex for my skill levels but...re-considered, took the plunge and sooooo glad I did! It's really easy to assemble and the results are delightful! More on the 'do' list!





Please visit my teammates; their creations are wonderful and, if you have a moment, leave them some love. I know they'll be thrilled!

Looking forward to seeing your Anything Goes with Dies cards/projects in the gallery!

Thank you for dropping by!


2 comments:

Jeanne said...

Such fun cards, Carol! How terrific for you to have mastered this type of card. Lawn Fawn sure takes the guess work out of the process. Your coloring looks fantastic. I love how you added the butterfly and flower to the first scene of the peacock card. Excellent work that makes me smile!

laurie said...

What awesome cards...so fun!