Friday, June 7, 2019

Tag, You're It! Challenge #89~Umbrella Inspiration...Sending Sunshine

Hello

Welcome to the new challenge at Tag You're It!, where our lovely, talented Donna has selected this fabulous umbrellas photo as our inspiration

Theme Challenge: Umbrellas

I have one umbrella die, but the two of us don't really see eye to eye sooooo...I went in a slightly different direction in creating an umbrella, drawing inspiration from Ardyth, of MASKerade fame. You can see her lovely rainbow umbrella here. Since I have a bundle of rainbow bits from previous cards, I decided to match a few up (size-wise, rather than proper ROYGBIV) and design one of my own...complete with sunshine and clouds! 


That's it from me; please check out the amazing tags designed by my teammates, then bring your Umbrellas inspired tags to the gallery!

Thank you for dropping by!


4 comments:

Lindsey said...

So sweet! Love your umbrella take on Ardyth's inspiration.

Jeanne said...

Wow, this looks amazing, Carol! I adore your rainbow-like umbrella! It's fantastic. I also really like the use of the cross stitch die to mimic rain (at least to me). And the sunshine is so encouraging. Wonderful work, my talented friend!!

Kim Heggins said...

So stinking clever and what a sweet tag!

Bobby said...

Very creative, Carol. As well a bright and cheerful.