Sunday, June 2, 2019

Happy Little Stampers June 2019 CAS Challenge~Funny

Hello,

Welcome to Happy Little Stampers June 2019 CAS Card Challenge, where our theme is FUNNY! Bring out your laughter-inducing stamps/images to tickle our funny bone!



Not a lot of laugh-out-loud stamps in my collection, but this sentiment from Ink Road Stamps does make me smile...mainly because it's so true, given our little Lily!  Paw prints embossed background and MFT Paw Prints Die-namics and Polaroid Frame...easy peasy!


That's it from me; please head over to the blog to see how  my talented teammates interpreted this month's theme. A reminder that we're looking for CAS designs.



Thank you for dropping by!


7 comments:

Kim S said...

That sentiment is so true for me - and for my family!!! LOVE hanging out with my dog - don't always love hanging out with people!! I love all of the paw print embellishments.

Macimbalo said...

Haha, the stamp set I used also has this sentiment and I almost used it for the Humor Challenge - great job - this just cracks me up! (I feel that way about my dog!)

Jeanne said...

Oh yes, I can relate! This is very sweet, Carol. The embossed background is very fun and that heart with the paw print melts my own heard. Thank you so much for sharing!

Jane said...

Such a great excuse - I really must get a dog! Although for me it's my crafting plans that get in the way and make me want to stay home.

Linda said...

Sounds like a good excuse to me ...... love it! xx

BożenA said...

A very witty sentiment. I love embossed prints of dog paws. Beautifully designed CAS card
Hugs,
BożenA

Kylie said...

I think this is funny because it's true! Our furry friends seem to be better company sometimes? LOL. xx