Thursday, June 6, 2019

STAMPlorations June 2019 CAS Card Challenge~Anything Goes (optional twist: MAHOGANY)

Hello,

Welcome to STAMPlorations June 2019 Anything CAS Goes Card Challenge, with the optional twist of Mahogany. 



How fortunate that I actually have mahogany ink in my collection: Aged Mahogany distress ink, to be precise! Yayyy! I paired it with Tattered Rose and Worn Lipstick, to create a clean, simple card using the Old Rose Prints stencil and a sentiment from Frames and Flowers. A bit of glitter added to the roses and...voila! CAS card with the twist!



Hope you'll play along with us this month and fill the gallery with your CAS creations!

Just a reminder about our friendly rules:


  • Create a clean and simple card with or without the optional color twist.
  • Non-STAMPlorations products in entries are OK. (We do love seeing STAMPlorations products used in projects.)
  • Link up to 3 entries and link up to as many other challenges as you want.
  • Please display the challenge graphic in your post (if linking from your blog) and link back to the challenge post (not just the main blog) in order to be eligible to win (and receive the corresponding prize).
  • Link up by June 30, 11:55 p.m. Pacific time.

Thank you for dropping by!


6 comments:

Gail said...

I like this - I plan to lift it today to create a CAS to enter the challenge - great work!

nancy littrell said...

Love your Aged Mahogany stenciled roses at an angle, Carole. TFS Hugs...

I Card Everyone said...

wait. THAT's what Mahogany DI looks like... I've been avoiding it all these years for nothing????
Gorgeous in your ombre lineup, C.
=]

Jeanne said...

Beautiful card, Carol! Your blends are so lovely. Do you use the Ranger foam blenders or have you switched to the new-fangled (showing my age) life changing brushes that are all the rage? Curious minds and all that. Always love your ink blends!

Kim Heggins said...

This is absolutely beautiful...love those roses!

Lindsey said...

Pretty, pretty. I'm not even sure I knew there was a mahogany DI! I am so not a completist. :D