Today, I'm delighted to join several of my STAMP teammates in welcoming you to Part 3 of the STAMPlorations May 2019 Things with Wings Blog Hop and Linky Party.
Commenting on my post or on any of the other designers posts gives you a chance of winning one of five $10 gift codes redeemable over on the website. Once you're done hopping and commenting, why not create your own winged-themed project and linking up? You can do so on the May 1st blog found here. Details below.
Rainbow Butterflies 1
Rainbow Butterfly 2
Hope my cards have inspired you to play along!
- Create a new winged-themed project (any kind!).
- Post it on your blog (or Flickr, Instagram, SCS gallery, etc.) and then link up below.
- Display our event graphic in your blog post and link back to this post to qualify for the prizes.
- You may enter as many projects as you want, but each project must be in its own post (1 project = 1 blog post = 1 entry)
- Use whatever product(s) you have; STAMPlorations products are not required.
- Link up by Tuesday, June 4, 11:55 p.m. Pacific (GMT-7).
Prizes, you ask? You bet:
- FIVE (5) winners of $10 gift code - randomly drawn from all comments left on the blog and participating designers blogs.
- THREE (3) winners of $15 gift certificate - randomly drawn from all Things with Wings linky party entries
- Note: Gift codes and gift certificates are different. It’s all explained here.
Be sure to check out the Things with Wings Spring Sale! All month long, products in the THINGS WITH WINGS section are 15% off instantly!
Please use my DT code - STAMPCAROLM - to receive an additional 20% off, which means 35% off total! Now *that* is a deal!
Happy hopping, commenting, shopping and, especially, creating!
Thank you for dropping by!