Summer break is over for the STAMPgirls, and we're back to resume our regular challenge program! October 1st (seriously, where did September go?), means time to launch the STAMPlorations October 2018 CUTplorations Challenge
This month, we're drawing inspiration from this pretty faceted pumpkin that, from what I can discern, appears to be a calendar page of sorts, given the dates below the image.
Truth told, I struggled with the image, not because I didn't 'know' what to create, but because I didn't have the products or skills/techniques to do so. It became glaringly apparent that I 'need' to add some of the fabulous STAMPlorations pumpkins stamp/dies to my collection *grin*! Still, I do have a lovely pumpkin image and I decided to let it be the star of an 'inspiration-drawn-from-the-colours' stage. Hard to see, but the background has a pretty shimmery sheen from a spritz of perfect pearls + water.
Below is a reminder of the
CUTplorations CHALLENGE GUIDELINES
This challenge starts on the first Monday of the month and ends on the last day of the month.
- Create a project inspired by the inspiration photo for the current month. You can create any type of project -- card, ATC, altered project, mixed media, art journal page, scrapbook page, etc. -- but make sure you use die cuts (any brand) and at least one STAMPlorations product. (A STAMPlorations product can be a stamp, stencil, thin metal die, or even a page from our coloring book. If you don't own a STAMPlorations product, you can still join by using the free digital stamp we are offering here.)
- You must display the challenge graphic in your post (if linking from your blog) and link back to the challenge post post (not just the main blog) in order to be eligible to win (and receive the corresponding prize).
- Link up by the last day of the month, 11:55 p.m. Pacific.
and Monthly Prizes
- $15 gift certificate to the winners in the challenges voted by each design team (5 main winners)
- $5 gift certificate to three (3) randomly picked players per challenge (15 winners total)
Please head over to the blog to see the amazing CUTplorations cards created by my teammates. You'll be dazzled! Afterwards, pull out your dies and STAMP products and play along with us
Looking forward to seeing your fabulous translations of this image in the gallery!
Thank you for dropping by!