Lest you think I've been lolly-gagging about this weekend, rest assured, such is not the case (well, maybe a little bit...). My "what I've been doing' list included:
- crafting up a storm, with a few cards managing to make it to the 'survivor' stage.
- shopping at a one-day product reps' sale where they had blow-out prices on a variety of items. New shoes walked home with me!
- grocery shopping (blech...)
- reading (finally!) I love mysteries and the one captivating my attention is the 9th (or 10th) of Louise Penny's Inspector Gamache series. So engaging...I'd move to her fictional village of Three Pines in a nano-second! Highly recommend her books; pure entertainment.
- general putzing around, and
- getting ready to go visit my mom on Tuesday! Yayyy! I'm driving on my own (eek!); hopefully, the snow forecast for tomorrow won't stick around. I'm aiming to stay from Tuesday through to the next week; my husband will be flying to Edmonton, from Ottawa (he's off to Montreal and Ottawa starting Saturday, for meetings), late Thursday. We'll head back Good Friday, as my husband's brother-in-law is coming to pick up my car for our 'grown up' niece. Easter back here - and that's a-okay.
Anyway, rambling done. I have two flower cards to show you (yes...flower, not butterfly *grin*).
I brought out the delphinium stencil once again for my first card....
and my much loved Big Bloom for my second...
NOTE: Incredibly thrilled and honoured to be selected as the UNIKO Challenge winner! The opportunity to guest design, as well as receiving a gift certificate, is just so awesome! THANK YOU!!
Evidently, I'm ready for flowers and butterflies. Aren't we all?!
Card 1 is heading to Happy Little Stampers' March Sketch and CAS Challenge~Sponging
Uniko #19~Anything Goes
AAA Cards #35~Bare Naked
My husband's making risotto and I think it's my turn to do some stirring...
Thanks so much for dropping by; your visit and comments add sparkle to my day.