Saturday, March 22, 2014

Precious Baby...Cure for the Monday Blues #9, CASology #87: Blush, Wanna Sketch #14

Second post this evening, and I'm sharing two baby cards to debut some new Clearly Besotted products (wee splurge. I LOVE CB goodies, and Stephanie is awesome!) that arrived earlier this week.  The Little Onesie dies and stamps are soooooo adorable...

Both cards are heading to Wanna Sketch #14, where a charming layout awaits (everyone go...play! There's still time...).

The first card is also heading to CASology #87, where the theme is 'blush.'

Seriously, how clever is that cue word (they're all clever, of course)! I, being oh-so-adventurous, went with colour, creating a card that's definitely for a girl...


My second was inspired by the colours at Cure for the Monday Blues #9,

and guess what...I FINALLY have something 'nautical' on my collection!
 *fist pump* Yayyy for the little sailboat....


Here they are together:


One of my colleagues and his wife are expecting twins in April, so I'll be giving them one, or possibly both, of these cards, depending.  They're waiting for the 'big reveal' to find out what they have.  Major excitement...

Thanks so much for dropping by; your visit and comments make my day!



13 comments:

Lisa Arana said...

double the cuteness! I love how you made one boy and one girl... just in case! I absolutely adore how you were inspired by wanna sketch!!! Thank you so much for playing along.

~amy~ said...

serious cuteness overload and aren't you so clever with the sailboat...love that tons.

Geri said...

Sweet as ever, cutie patootie x 2!!! Awesome choice of dp for the respective cards! AND, what a creative and ingenious way to capture the nautical theme at Cure for the Monday Blues. I bet your card will be the only baby one among the entries! Well done dear friend!!!

Kay Miller said...

Oh how absolutely darling are these!! Those little onesies are precious! I love the torn paper die too!

Ardyth said...

Love that you've shown the versatility of this design by making two cards with similar elements, but different feelings! Thanks so much for joining us at CASology this week!

Dana said...

Oh my! These are super cute!! I love love the little sail boat!! I like the sketch to! I'm going to have to check out the challenge and play along when i'm at the craft table!!

Taheerah said...

So so cute!! Love how you incorporated the little sailing boat onto the onesie, and your colours work so well too! Thanks so much for playing to find a Cure For The Monday Blues!

Shannon J said...

Love these twins!!! The onesies are a-dor-a-ble! I can totally see how you would fall in love with CB...I mean, who can help the splurging?!! Way to go on jumping on the nautical trend...I am SO far behind on that one!! Now that I think about it, I'm behind on my Wanna Sketch card too...gah!!!

Gillian R said...

Aw these are so cute! Thank you so much for joining us this week at CASology

wienerhoneymooners said...

Girl, you are just on a ROLL, I LOVE it YOU INSPIRE ME!!!... I didn't think I did too shabby, I did 14 cards this weekend....Not all posted of course, though really great for me! ..Though seeing what you are doing, wow, I need to get in gear!

Thanks so much for joining us at CASology this week, always such a joy to see your creations!

Joni Andaya said...

VERY CUTE!!! Love this :)

Anita in France said...

See, I'm back, Carol ... to see such cutie patootie cards ... so adorable, and each with such a different feel ... sweet sweet sweet! Anita :)

Patti said...

Awwww-dorable How did you manage to make such a simple design seem like a masterpiece!?

Congrats to your friends!! They will loe one or both of these cards! : )