Sunday, March 23, 2014

Happily Ever After...Clearly Besotted Challenge #9 - In Flight, CAS(E) this Sketch #69

Oh guess who...again! And yes, my chores are done, my husband is 15 minutes from home, supper is 'planned' and I have snippet of time to post...more butterflies!!

My card is heading to my one of my cousins (we have oodles of them on my mom's side of the family, along with second and third cousins...) and his fiancee, whose wedding is next weekend  in a small town in Northern Alberta.  Fortunately, one of the sets in my Clearly Besotted order has *the* perfect wedding sentiment. I paired it with two butterflies (yes...more...), and ta dahhh...done.  I just love x love when awesome products make my cards look good.  I'm actually a tad smitten with this one, so I hope the bride and groom will like it as well.

The added bonus with this card is that it fits with the current Clearly Besotted #9: In Flight challenge

I also 'sort of'' followed the layout for CAS(E) this Sketch #69, so heading there as well.



Two die-cuts of each butterfly, simply because they're just sooo pretty...

Thanks so much for dropping by; your visit and comments make my day!


14 comments:

wienerhoneymooners said...

OH GASP!!!!!! This butterfly card is to DIE for!!! I LOVE it. No REALLY....I love it so much, I hope it it NOT on backorder!!! LOL....You sure are an ENABLER lady!
Hope your weekend was special!
-Kimberly

Shannon J said...

Um, the stamps don't make your card look good, YOU do!! Actually, it is WAY more than good. It's OFF THE CHARTS gorgeous!! Love that you have those gorgeous butterflies embracing the ever so pretty sentiment (that could not be more lovely and meaningful for the special couple's wedding day!). And can we just talk about the stamping?!! It's perfect!! As is the finishing touch you added by gently adorning those butterflies with those delicate pearls!! Top 5'er for sure, Carol!!!!

Geri said...

YES...Shannon sure knows how to call it! This card is way off the charts the best example of elegant simplicity EVER!!! Seriously stunning! Beautifully designed, perfect placement of the sentiment, lovely 'movement' from the butterflies...then the pearls....oh my, the pearls truly make this card a WINNER, WINNER!

My absolute favorite Carol card of all times!

Cindy C. said...

Fun take from the sketch!!

Dana said...

Holy moly!!! Gorgeous!! The butterflies are perfect, love that one is blue and the other pink! The perfect wedding card!!!

Marisa said...

Fabulously done! Great butterflies and a wonderful take on the sketch!

~amy~ said...

gorgeous! Love your choice of colors!

Joni Andaya said...

BEAUTIFUL!!!! Love butterflies Carol. Love this!!!

Jen W. said...

It is the perfect sentiment and I LOVE those layered butterflies! Really gorgeous. Thanks for playing along with CAS(E) This Sketch this week!

Emily Keaton said...

That is one FANtastic CAS design. I love those pretty butterflies and how you've made them pop off the page!!

Virginia L. said...

Fabulous! Love your dimensions and colors! I can almost see the butterflies fluttering by!

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, that sentiment is gorgeous, as is your card! Wonderful take on the sketch!

Anita in France said...

It's not what you use, it's how you use it, Carol ... and you've used these wonderful butterflies and sentiment to perfection! You've made the so lovely ... I'm sure they'll be so appreciated by the happy couple! Hugs (again!), Anita :)

Stephanie said...

Stunning card! I hope the happy couple loved it as much as I do :) Thank you so much for entering the Clearly Besotted Challenge x