Sunday, March 2, 2014

*You Are....* Little Tangles #31: Monochromatic, The Pink Elephant #239: Use Pink

Far, far too much time has passed since I played in a Little Tangles challenge, so I decided to make up for it. Challenge #31 invites us to use monochromatic colours, which I did.
Times three.  I *had* to do something to let the wonderful Tangles gals know that I truly do delight in their challenges!  I'll be paying closer attention, for sure.

Three Neat and Tangled sets appear on my cards - Across the Card, Kindness Matters and On the Strip - as well as select Birthday Bash sequins.  After re-connecting with my N&T products, I've also decided they deserve a whole lot more love; they are of exceptional quality. And the fonts used in the Kindness Matters set...swoon-inducing.

Here's my little set of "You are...." in blue, purple/lilac, and pink:

     


The pink one is heading off to The Pink Elephant Challenge #239


The set posing together:


Thanks so much for dropping by; your visit and comments make my day!



16 comments:

Kylie said...

These cards were made for you, Carol! You are so thoughtful and you are so wonderful! All we need to throw in here is that you are so creative and talented too. Gorgeous CAS cards! Love them all!

Dana said...

Oh my gosh!! Wonderful stamping! I love how you layered and designed the sentiments!! And the sequins are the perfect touch!!

Jessica Pascarella said...

Very pretty! Thanks for playing along with the Little Tangles Challenge!

Pop's Cards said...

Hi sweetie, these are just stunning, so gorgeous, but the pink one is my fave I love pink the best hugs Pops x x x

Mrs A. said...

Gosh, anoher person using sequins. Is there something I'm not being told! Lol.
Cards look terrific in the different colour ways. Hugs Mrs A.

Anita in France said...

What a sweet and wonderful set, Carol ... you've showcased N&T brilliantly here ... loving those sparkly sequins! Hugs, Anita :)

Tracey McNeely said...

Carol what a sweet set of cards. Love how you combined these two sets--fabulous! The sequins are the perfect touch!

Shannon J said...

Oh Carol, these are just awesome!! An absolutely delightful trio full of sparkle and sweetness! The precision in your stamping is incredible. Love that they look slightly distressed, and perfect all at the same time! Can you believe I have no N&T?! But that's going to have to change, because I am completely and totally inspired by you!!!

Geri said...

My goodness girl! You are totally nailing these graphic designs! Another perfectly balanced and VERY eye catching layout! You have created a nice flow/movement in the way that you lined up the elements...from the vertical image on the left, across the horizontal bottom element and then the sequins take you back up to the top! Fabulous!

....just a couple more days.....:) :) :)

Joni Andaya said...

So FUN Carol!!! What wonderful creations :)

Ren-Yi said...

hey hey - i like what i see. that graphic look is amazing!

Greta said...

Oh what a terrific set, Carol! I really need some N&T stamps, but could play in the challenge with their free digis which I totally forgot to do! Next time!

Katie Ann Brooks said...

these are all wonderful- this would make a great little gift set wouldn't it~!!!!

Betty said...

What a pretty card set, Carol. Love all three color theems. Thanks for playing along with us in the Little Tangels challenge and hope to see you again.

Emily Keaton said...

I just LOVE seeing card sets--and a set of monochromatic cards takes the cake!! Lovely job with the sequins, too. I always have trouble getting little embellies like that placed properly. You had no such trouble, I see!!!!!

Kim Heggins said...

Carol...I love these cards and so happy that I have this set, I really love how you used it, so fun and so clever! And your touch of sequins, simply gorgeous my friend.