Friday, September 11, 2026

Inkspirational Challenge #376 - Word Prompt - Furry Friends - Mini Schnauzer Wishing You A Beautiful Day (Unity Stamp Co., Photo Play)

Hello,

Welcome to Inkspirational Challenge #376. For the next two weeks (Sept. 12 - 25), we invite you draw inspiration from our Word Prompt: FURRY FRIENDS! Lets bring out our images of dogs, cats, sheep, llamas, lions, tigers, monkeys sloths, even abominable snowmen - anything that's 'furry' and give them a starring role on our cards/projects. 


As many of you know, my furry bestie - and treasured girl - is Lily, my mini schnauzer. I love her x infinity!!
When a local Canadian crafting store brought in this stamp from Unity, it was a pretty easy decision to bring it into my collection. Seriously, how cute is this mini! Nearly as cute as my Lily!  I paired this gatefold card with a dog-themed collection from Photo Play that I've had for a while. 


Here's the inside.


Please visit the main blog to see fabulous inspiration from my talented team.

Which Furry Friend will you bring to the gallery?
Excited to see! 

Thank you for dropping by!


6 comments:

Julia Aston said...

What a wonderful fold design, Carol - with the fun doggy papers and sweet, sweet mini schnauzer! I can just imagine you hugging your adorable Lily several times a day! Julia xx

Jeanne said...

Oh my, this is just delightful in every way, from the adorable pooch to the fun card design. Great job, Carol!

Marlena M. said...

Aw such a darling face!!! I love your dynamic gatefold creation friend~

Lisa Elton said...

How CUTE!! Reminds me of my sweet little Max... I sure do miss him!

Pia S said...

An adorable stamp indeed and extra precious as it looks like your own furry friend. I look forward to a time in my life where there is room to have a four-legged one. At the moment I need to settle with the love I get from my sister's chihuahua:) The design is simple, yet it stands out with its layout and creative design.

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

Aww this is adorable. As a dog mum too, I love a furry friend stamp.
Fabulous card fold too.
Thanks for the heads up about my Top Pick for the last challenge xxx