Hello,
Welcome to Inkspirational Challenge #376. For the next two weeks (Sept. 12 - 25), we invite you draw inspiration from our Word Prompt: FURRY FRIENDS! Lets bring out our images of dogs, cats, sheep, llamas, lions, tigers, monkeys sloths, even abominable snowmen - anything that's 'furry' and give them a starring role on our cards/projects.

As many of you know, my furry bestie - and treasured girl - is Lily, my mini schnauzer. I love her x infinity!!
When a local Canadian crafting store brought in this stamp from Unity, it was a pretty easy decision to bring it into my collection. Seriously, how cute is this mini! Nearly as cute as my Lily! I paired this gatefold card with a dog-themed collection from Photo Play that I've had for a while.
Here's the inside.
Please visit the main blog to see fabulous inspiration from my talented team.
Which Furry Friend will you bring to the gallery?
Excited to see!
Which Furry Friend will you bring to the gallery?
Excited to see!

No comments:
Post a Comment