Wednesday, September 16, 2026

Color Hues Challenge #141 - Purple & Artichoke - Monstrously Fun Wishes (Craft-o-ween)

Hello,

Middle of the month (already!) and time for a new Colour Hues Challenge. For Challenge #141, Sheri invites us to play with hues of Purple and Artichoke for the next two weeks. So many possibilities with this combination, as you've seen on the main blog.

We're delighted to have Amanda joining us as our Guest Designer.

Artichoke and purple speak "Halloween" to me which, clearly, is the direction I went. My cutie-patootie cyclops "monster" - from Spellbinders' Craft-o-ween kit from last year - had to come out for a play. He's adorable, isn't he - and how cool that his jack o' lantern treat bucket is sporting a similar look. 


Please visit the main blog to see wonderful inspiration from Amanda and my talented teammates.
Looking forward to seeing your Purple and Artichoke creations filling the gallery.

Thank you for dropping by!


9 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Spooktacular!

Marcia Hill said...

Awwwwwwww...your little monster is absolutely ADORABLE Carol!! And how perfect does he look in purple and green?! Love his one eye'd treat bucket too! Sweet, sweet card my friend!! Hugs. :0)

Julie B said...

Such a cute purple monster Carol, the little bits of green just make the design pop. Love the embossed background too. :)

Jeanne said...

Faboooolous, Carol. He's definitely too cute to be super spooky.

JulieP said...

OMG! This just makes me smile from ear to ear. Who makes that googly eye EF?

Bonnie said...

This is so adorable, Carol! It's a perfect Halloween card or for any occasion! He sure makes me smile!

Stef Perry said...

Well, you and I are clearly kindred spirits when it comes to Halloween, Carol. The cyclops monster is truly adorable and I laughed out loud when I saw that the pumpkin had just one eye as well lol!!! Too fun! What fabulous card to showcase our colors this time.

Nancy said...

Carol, This card made me smile from ear to ear. I LOVE that the treat bucket has one eye ball too.🤣 The EF background is one I have not seen before. Wonderful job once again.

Karen said...

Halloween never crossed my mind for this color duo, but it certainly worked wonderfully! That monster is just too much fun, and I love his little green pumpkin basket. One fantastic Halloween card!