Saturday, August 1, 2026

AAA Birthday Challenge Challenge #88 - Flowers - Celebrate. It's Your Day Easel Card (Nadine Karen Design)

Hello,

Can you believe it's already August 1st? Time is flying!

Welcome to AAA Birthday Challenge #88 where, for the next month, we want to see flowers adorning your birthday cards. Single flowers, bouquets bursting with blooms, whimsical posies, elegant roses: any petaled delight you'd like to share in the gallery is sure to make us happy.

I've used a combination of patterned paper and ephemera for my floral easel card. I don't make easels often and I should. They're fun! 


Please visit the main blog to see my teammates' fabulous floral delights.
Looking forward to seeing yours in the gallery.


Thank you for dropping by!


4 comments:

Cardsbymaaike said...

That's gorgeous

Jeanne said...

What a beautiful floral card with a fun fold to boot!

Lisa Elton said...

Wow, great job with your design this is terrific!!

Jane.D said...

Gorgeous card! Love the fun fold too, might have to try that one day! Hugs