Friday, October 18, 2024

Inkspirational Challenge #327 - Seasonal - Happy Halloween Boo-jee Pumpkin (This Calls for Confetti)

Hello,

Welcome to Inkspirational Challenge #327, where SEASONAL is our theme for the next two weeks.
 

Super easy challenge: just consider the four seasons and create a card/project that fits an occasion found in those seasons. For instance:
  • Spring: Mother's Day, Easter, flowers, etc.
  • Summer: summer vacations, school's out, weddings, beaches, Fourth of July, Canada Day, etc.
  • Fall: harvest, Thanksgiving, Halloween, Remembrance Day, etc.
  • Winter: Christmas, Hanukkah, winter activities.
Halloween happening all over my craft room of late (seriously...Halloween cards are pretty much all I've made over the past month!), and this one is no exception. I'm playing with products from a new-to-me company: This Calls for Confetti. Fortunately, one Canadian retailer carries their products, so...had to place an order for two sets: Boo-jee Pumpkin stamps + die and Wicked Webs dies. The ghost is from MCT. The letters are fun...but each one is separate, so a bit fiddly. I made two cards (one each for my niece and nephew) in this palette, cased pretty much directly from the company's site. Why mess with what caught my eye in the first place, right?


Please head over to the main blog to see fabulous inspiration from my wonderful team, then join us.
Looking forward to seeing which season + occasion you'll be highlighting.

Thank you for dropping by!


No comments: