Thursday, October 10, 2024

Just Us Girls Challenge #748 - Word Week - Leaves - Just a Note to Say Hello (Better Press Society Leaves Plate)

Hello,

Welcome to Just Us Girls Challenge #748, where our lovely hostess, Stephanie, has selected LEAVES as this week's word prompt. A variety of directions to go with this challenge. 

Once again we're delighted to have Kerry joining us as our October Guest Designer.

I'm a member of the BetterPress Society (doesn't that sound fancy-schmancy!) and the August press plate included a set of leaves and two sentiments. First time using my 'other than black' archival inks, too; trying for a fall vibe with my choices. I'm happy with the way this turned out; simple. 


Looking forward to seeing how leaves inspire you!


Thank you for dropping by!


1 comment:

Lisa Elton said...

I'm happy with the way it turned out too, Carol, it's very pretty! Love the postage frame and your color choices!