Friday, November 3, 2023

Just Us Girls Challenge #704 - Color Week - Green and Red - Festive Poinsettia (Alex Syberia Designs)

Hello,

Welcome to Welcome to Just Us Girls Challenge #704, where, as this week's hostess, I've selected Red and Green as this week's colour inspiration. The festive season is drawing closer...

We're also thrilled to have Melissa Craig joining us as our November Guest Designer. Her debut card shared on the challenge blog is sensational!

I've fallen head-over-heels over the Festive Poinsettia from Alex Syberia Designs. No words...the image says it all. It's a gorgeous stamp/stencil/die combination. Little wonder that a couple of us used it for this challenge.


Looking forward to seeing you create magic with Red and Green.

Thank you for dropping by!


10 comments:

Vicki Dutcher said...

You and Bobby were sure on the same card length :-) this is a beautiful card

Jeanne said...

What a lovely poinsettia card. Beautifully colored with a wonderful background!!

Melissa Craig said...

This poinsettia is gorgeous! Big and bold and just beautiful. I'm going to have to check out this company, never heard of them before. The background is quite lovely and the scripty sentiment is perfect.

Thank you for letting me be a part of JUGS this month.

Lisa Elton said...

I see why you're head over heels, this is beautiful!!

Nancy said...

This is gorgeous, Carol. I have been looking at this set for quite some time. I also love the font on the greeting as well. Stunning card!

Ina G said...

Never tire of se beautiful poinsettia cards like yours Carol. Lovely background.

Bobby said...

The minute I saw this fabulous poinsettia I knew I had to have it. It's amazing how different it can look just by changing the colors you use. Your lighter color is beautiful and that background die really sets it off, Carol.

Sue VanDeVusse said...

This is stunning! I love the softness of your colors on this beauty and that subtle background look fabulous.

I Card Everyone said...

Thanks for choosing these colors, c! You helped the cause!
I adore that Poinsettia - of course you know I had to have it, right? x
=]

Julia Aston said...

Love the softer red and green you used on this beautiful poinsettia Carol! And what a pretty subtle background you created for it! Julia xx