Monday, November 6, 2023

HLS November 2023 Stencil Challenge - Anything Goes - Pink Festive Poinsettia Season's Greetings (Alex Syberia Designs)

Hello,

Welcome to the November 2023 edition of Happy Little Stampers Stencil Challenge


I've made several cards with Alex Syberia Design's Festive Poinsettia - and this is another. I am in LOVE with this collection, especially because the stencil guarantees a lovely poinsettia every time.  The snowflake cover plate and sentiment are icing on the cake.


Looking forward to seeing your stencil sensations in the gallery.

Thank you for dropping by!


4 comments:

Jeanne said...

Gorgeous pointsettia, Carol. Wow!!

Lisa Elton said...

It is a beautiful poinsettia and your card is marvelous!

Kristin Sluhan said...

This is my favorite poinsettia stamp/stencil set, and this is perfection! Love the background you made with it too. Thanks for visiting and commenting on my blog, I appreciate the time and sweet comments.

Kim S said...

How beautiful! It seems that I need to go shopping for this amazing bloom.