Friday, August 25, 2023

Coffee Loving Cardmakers Guest Designer August 25th - Two Cards Wrap-up

Hello,

Welcome to my fourth - and wrap-up - post as the August Guest Designer for Coffee Loving Cardmakers. I can't believe how quickly the month has gone - and I still have so many ideas brewing (and products waiting in the wings for their turn to play).


I'm sharing two cards today. The first features Your Next Stamp, a well-known, popular Canadian company and Super Sponsor that, sadly, is closing its doors. I was able to order an assortment of products a little while back, including the absolutely adorable Thanks a Latte stamp/die set (still available, if you're interested) and the Geometrics 6 x 6 Paper Pad, (also available). The adorable coffee cups can be used with or without the lid and the sleeve I've selected is one, of three, choices. I placed them on ovals from My Creative Time, added some heart speech bubbles from My Favourite Things and ta dahhh....done!


Here's a closer view of the coffee cups...so.much.cute! 


My second card is just plain fun...a coffee cup shaped card, a cute-patootie bunny and a big ol' cup of java...


The coffee cup is from My Creative Time; the bunny, coffee cup and sentiment from the Missees Pet Collection/Studio Light.


So...there you have it. A month's worth of coffee cards from me that, in the course of making, have brought me immense joy. As I mentioned, I've barely scratched the surface of ideas/supplies; plenty more coffee-themed crafting happening soon!

Thank you, Amy, for this wonderful opportunity; it's been an honour.  To those who dropped in and left sweet comments: thank you.  You've made being a Guest Designer extra special!

Thank you for dropping by!


No comments: