Friday, September 2, 2022

Just Us Girls Challenge #648~Word Week - Basket...Thanks So Much (Honey Bee Bike)

Hello,

Welcome to Just Us Girls Challenge #648, where our sweet Carol M has selected *basket* as this week's word prompt. 'Tis the season for filling baskets with all kinds of things...apples, school supplies, flowers...oh, the possibilities! 

Please welcome the amazing Julie Beech as our September Guest Designer; you'll love her card and, if you have time, do leave her a comment. My teammates' cards are also fabulous! 

I'm smitten with Honey Bee's Riding By collection. A basket of thank you flowers off for delivery...


Looking forward to what style of basket you'll bring to the gallery!

Thank you for dropping by!


10 comments:

Cathy said...

This is gorgeous! Such a cute scene, Cathy x

Jeanne said...

Oh my, I would love to tool around town righting a pink bike that has a basket overflowing with just pretty flowers, Carol! Delightful card!

Carol said...

You beat me to it using the bicycle and basket and you made such a sweet scene! Isn't this a fun set? I especially love the two flowers at the bottom sprouting there in the grass! Great card Carol!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Super cute! Love the pink bike :)

ElizStewart said...

Carol... this a fabulous bike and basket. I am laughing because I just ordered a bike basket...am thinking I am going to love it!

Julie B said...

Such a fab die cut and you've made the perfect little scene with it too. :)

Nancy said...

Carol, I love this set and your card is fabulous! The added greeting around the tire is a nice detail.

Sue VanDeVusse said...

I love your bicycle with the basket filled with flowers. Beautiful, soft background and I love the curved sentiment around the tire. Amazing!

Bobby said...

I love that set too, Carol, but I already had a bicycle stamp so didn't need another one. It looks so cute in pink and I love the basket filled with flowers.

Ina G said...

Gorgeous card Carol with those lovely flowers cascading down the basket. Super cute pink bike too.