Thursday, September 8, 2022

HLS September 2022 Anything Goes with Dies Challenge...Candy Corn Flying By with a Halloween Hi (MCT)

Hello,



Getting a start on Halloween makes, especially since my recent order from one of my all-time favourite companies - My Creative Time - arrived early. I was inspired by this card designed by Emma, the genius behind MCT products, so much so that I pretty much cased it 100%. Dies used to cut out the labels (which are patterned papers from her new release), the candy corn, the grey strip and the bow (that, from Studio Katia). I'm smitten with this card!


Which of your dies will you dazzle us with? Looking forward to seeing you in the gallery! 

Also sharing at:



Thank you for dropping by!


7 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

I'm smitten with it too, Carol it's adorable! How fun is the candy corn image!

Diane said...

so adorably cute, what a fabulous image, I can see why you were smitten!! Thank you for joining our challenge at Two Old Bats!
Diane TOB Co-Owner
{Nellies Nest}
{Two Old Bats}

Nancy said...

I LOVE this card! Well done!!

The Dream Pages said...

Love this cutsy card..

baileyrosy.com said...

I'm not surprised you're smitten with this card its fantastic so much fun and beautifully stamped and coloured.

Marie

Catie Cuddles said...

Just so cute! Love it! Catherine x

Helen said...

So cute Carol. Lots of fun. Love it!! 😊