Friday, April 8, 2022

Just Us Girls #627~TREND Week - Use foil on alcohol ink background ...Happy Easter Foiled Egg (MCT)

Hello,

Welcome to Just Us Girls Challenge #627, where our lovely hostess, Ina, invites us to use foil on our alcohol-inked cards. Plenty of ways to approach this trend, as you'll see on the main blog. 

We delighted to have Mac Mable sharing her wonderful creativity with us this month. Her card is fabulously inspiring, as are those created by my team!

My alcohol-ink background-making skills are sorely lacking, so I did a 'cheat' version for this challenge. The beautiful papers, complete with bits of gold foil, are from P13. I paired them with gold-foiled cardstock. Simple and stress-free! LOL! All products are from My Creative Time. 


Looking forward to your takes on this trend!

Thank you for dropping by!


12 comments:

Sue VanDeVusse said...

That paper is amazing and so dreamy! Love the added gold foil that pairs perfectly with that gorgeous paper. Beautiful Easter card.

Jeanne said...

There is more than one way to get an alcohol inked background to foil on! good for you for being so resourceful, Carol. Your card sure is a beauty!

ElizStewart said...

Carol... this is amazing. Your alcohol inking looks like marble... it is just beautiful on this card!

Mac Mable said...

The paper looks so pretty and love that it has the foil on it x. What a creative and beautiful Easter Egg card x.

Carol said...

I am going to have to look for this kind of paper now since your card is so so pretty using it! I never thought to cut shapes out of "alcohol inked" paper and you have inspired me to think of ways to do that!!! Very pretty card, especially with that Fabergé egg!!!!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Such a gorgeous Easter card! Love how you used an egg shape with the inked panel

Nancy said...

I wish I had that gorgeous paper in my stash! Love the matching Easter as well! Really pretty card, Carol.

Lisa Elton said...

Doesn't look like cheating to me, it looks like pretty!

Ina G said...

Another beautiful card with such gorgeous papers. So love your gold egg and stunning big sentiment Carol. So creative!

Bobby said...

Such a wonderful Easter card, Carol. I like that you showed our followers that you can make beautiful cards using what you have.

baileyrosy.com said...

Fantastic Easter card and the paper indeed is like marble. I love the bold sentiment and the gold framed egg is so creative.

Marie

Lisa Kind said...

I never would have known this wasn’t a background you did. This is such a pretty Easter card!